201206101112[Java] Java3D 相關資源!
Java 3D is a scene graph based 3D application programming interface (API) for the Java platform. It runs atop either OpenGL or Direct3D. Since version 1.2, Java 3D has been developed under the Java Community Process. A Java 3D scene graph is a directed acyclic graph (DAG).
Compared to other solutions, Java 3D is not only a wrapper around these graphics APIs, but an interface that encapsulates the graphics programming using a true object-oriented approach. Here a scene is constructed using a scene graph that is a representation of the objects that have to be shown. This scene graph is structured as a tree containing several elements that are necessary to display the objects. Additionally, Java 3D offers extensive spatialized sound support.
( To copy from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_3D )
- Project Home Page : http://java.net/projects/java3d
- Since February 10, 2012, Java 3D uses JOGL 2.0 for its hardware accelerated OpenGL rendering, the port has been initiated by Julien Gouesse. "Java3D now works with JOGL 2.0". Julien Gouesse.
- Java3D download link : http://java3d.java.net/binary-builds.html
- 2012-02-10. Retrieved 2012-02-10.
- Java3D 1.5.2 all packages download link : 1.5.2 README
JOALMixer zip binary
API Specification (javax.* packages only)
java3d-1_5-spec.zip API Documentation & Utils
j3d-1_5_2-api-docs.zip Example programs source code
- 2012-05-16 Updated Java3d builds with a JOGL2-based backend (http://www.java.net/forum/topic/javadesktop/java-desktop-technologies/java-3d/updated-java3d-builds-jogl2-based-backend
I've finally gotten around to releasing some jars for the jogl2-port of java3d...no native backends
included, built against jogl2-rc8.
Look under downloads:
You can get jogl2 from jogamp.org