- Judy's outfit isn't appropriate for school.
- It's not appropriate to wear bright clothes to funerals.
- Your jacket isn't suitable for this weather.
- This water-proof watch is suitable for swimming.
- It's not proper to talk loudly on the bus.
- Please make sure the windows are sealed properly. Otherwise, the rain will seep through the cracks.
- You have to declare if you bring more than US$10,000 into Taiwan. This rule is applicable to everyone entering Taiwan.
- Many of the laws established hundreds of years ago are no longer applicable in today's world.
- I'll find an opportune time to discuss my resignation with my boss.
- The company offered Mr. Wang a position befitting his experience.
- This policeman died trying to save a drowning boy. He should have a memorial service befitting a hero.
- Jane has chosen some felicitous songs for tonight’s dinner party.
- The president made a felicitous speech at the beginning of the meeting.