The Great Moment (文章請點繼續閱讀) @ Ihere/我在這裡,依然微笑 :: 隨意窩 Xuite日誌
  • 大多數照片為旅行中自己拍的...
  • 有幾位朋友問照片從哪來,大多數都是我自己拍的...如果是引用的我會註明出處...我的相機是Nikon的,只是一般相機...
  • 以下這些是正在成為(Being)中....

    關於自己---

    熱烈如火。
    溫柔似水。
    堅毅如石。
    清明如鏡。


  • DearM是虛擬的心靈傾訴對象
  • 親愛的朋友們與來這裡看的有緣人們,為免繼續引起誤會,在此鄭重聲明,DearM是個虛擬人物,是想像的心靈傾訴對象,是寫給未來的戀人...而現在,走上長久的靈性修行之路,Dear M 對我而言,其實也同時是寫給自己的明澈而瞭悟的靈魂 所以也其實也是寫給自己.....相關說明請見"沉夜獨語"分類中"關於DearM的由來"
    1. 沒有新回應!
  • 平均分數:0 顆星
    投票人數:0
    我要評分:






  • 如何使用RSS
    Powered by Xuite
  • 關鍵字
  • 2007-10-15 06:36 The Great Moment (文章請點繼續閱讀)
    平均分數:0 顆星    投票人數:0
    我要評分:

    Gradually, I feel it is time to release the story of my spiriual exploration.

    慢慢的,我覺得是時候開始釋放自己的靈魂之旅故事的時候了.

    I received the solid training of modern education---business, economics, politics and sociology. I once eagerly become the most excellent, successful and contributional woman now and future. Yet until I turned my way into the internal world could I become integrated, appreciative and deeply touched ; could I feel I live my life with joyness, blessings, passion and abundant love.

    我接受了很完整的現代教育--商學,經濟,政治與社會學.我曾經熱烈希望現在與未來自己都是最優秀,成功以及有貢獻的女人.然而直到我往內在深刻的追尋,我的生命才開始變的整合,感恩以及深深的感動.我才真正感覺自己活出一種喜悅祝福熱情,有很豐富的愛的人生.

    It's a long-term journal since I was a child.

    這是個從孩提時代就開始的旅程.

    Now, I just feel my way out---the balance and integration of my all quest. A way to bridge the material prosperity and spiritual development; to bridge the economic development and environmental protection; to bring my passion, talent and professions into my contributional career with great financial rewards.  

    現在我終於看到出路, 一個我所有追尋的平衡與整合.一個結合物質繁榮與靈性發展的路;平衡經濟發展與環境保護的議題.帶入我的熱情天賦和專業到有豐厚經濟報酬和高度貢獻的職業生涯.

    I don't know what lies beyond. Yet I am determined to devote myself to this glorious goal.

    我不知道前面是什麼.但我決心奉獻自己在我人生的光榮遠景上

    I memory this very moment with a short film of Hopi Elders' Prayer

    僅以一個印加長老的祈禱短片銘致這個片刻.

    The following is the translation forwarded from http://blog.yam.com/eileen1030/article/12075519

    下述是轉載自這個網址的翻譯

    You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
    你總跟人們說關鍵時刻就快來了,

    Now you must go back and tell people that THIS is the hour.
    現在你要回頭去告訴他們時候已經到了。
    And there are things to be considered:
    要開始思考:
    Where are you living?
    你住在哪裡?
    What are you doing?
    你正在做什麼?
    What are your relationships?
    你的人際關係如何?
    Are you in right relation?
    你是否擁有對的關係?
    Where is your water?
    你的活水在哪?
    Know your garden.
    找到你的花園。
    It is time to speak your truth.
    此刻,是對自己誠實的時候了。
    Create your community.
    創造出你自己的社群,
    Be good to each other.
    善待彼此,
    And do not look outside yourself for the leader.
    不要徒然向外去追尋導師。

    This could be a good time!
    此刻正是時候!

    There is a river flowing now very fast.
    江水滔滔東去,
    It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
    水勢如此盛大湍急,渡者不免心生畏懼,
    They will try to hold onto the shore.
    不免緊抓岸邊不放,
    They will feel they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.
    似乎自己將被撕成兩半,深受其苦。

    Know the river has its destination.
    知道河流自有其歸處,

    The elders say we must let go of the shore,
    長老叫我們要放掉緊抓岸邊的手,
    Push off into the river.
    躍身入水。
    Keep our eyes open,
    睜亮雙眼,
    And our heads above the water.
    讓頭也浮出水面,
    See who is in there with you and celebrate.
    看看誰與你同在並歡慶。
    At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally,
    在這歷史性的一刻,不要再用個人的角度看世界了,
    Least of all ourselves.
    至少我們不要這麼做,
    For the moment that we do, our spiritual growth and journey Comes to a halt.
    因為當我們這麼做的時候,我們的靈性成長旅程將嘎然而止,
    The time of the lone wolf is over.
    不要再當孤獨之狼了。

    Gather yourselves!
    大家一起來吧!

    Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.
    擺脫對抗的態度和語言,
    All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.
    以神聖的態度和歡慶的心情過日子。
    We are the One's we've been waiting for.
    我們就是自己所等待的人!

    The Elders
    Oraibi, Arizona
    Hopi Nation
    長老歐拉比,亞歷桑那霍比國

     

     

     

     

    ihere / Xuite日誌 / 回應(0) / 引用(0) / 好文轉寄
    回應